MizB at Should Be Reading hosts Friday Finds. What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!Two finds for me this week ... click here for more
Monday, April 30, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
A few things about me:
- I'm a wife (37+ years and he still loves me!), a niece, and an aunt.
- I grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago—it's a great place to be from.
- My hubby and lived in the HOT area of northern CA, and upon retiring we happily fled to the cool climate of the central coast of Oregon.
- I'm a picture taker, not a photographer.
- I'm a cancer SURVIVOR!
- I'm a Q-Tip—and if you don't know what that means you probably aren't one. HA!
- I'm a sewer of simple quilts.
- I'm a baker of cakes, and always on the lookout for new cake recipes.
- I'm a reader of books, and I've been known to get so involved in my book that dinner is either late or burned—or both.
- I'm a lover of plants, but not a grower of plants. :(
- I like a clean house, but I hate cleaning the house.
- I'm tired of planning meals and cooking, and wish I had a "cook".
- I have a dry sense of humor that has become dryer thanks to my husband's influence.
- I'm a firm believer in keeping certain discussions behind closed doors.